Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fitness Journey: Day 1, Week 1 of Cococunt Oil Intake

Now I have never thought I was fat.  I sit comfortably at roughly 110 lbs and about 5'5".  However, even I get uncomfortable with my body when I haven't worked out in a while or been eating healthy, so I'm on a mission to be 100 % happy with my body again.  

I read Jenna Marble's Blog discussing the benefits of coconut oil and all the cool things it can do.  So I decided to give it a try and reap the benefits of this supposedly magical substance.  Today is my first day doing just that.  In her blog, Jenna mentions how it doesn't taste that good, so I blended up one tablespoon of the coconut oil, one banana, 1/3 cup milk, and about 2/3 cup of ice.  The coconut oil flavor was masked enough where it was easy for me to drink.  I'll update with how my body benefits from coconut oil as I continue to take it, for now if you wish to read in to the benefits of coconut oil, you can view it here.

Bought my coconut oil from Trader Joe's for about $6, I believe.  Also a nice view of the ocean from the back patio of my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment